Voices / Tea Ceremony ( Sado )
- "I am still in awe with the beauty and thepreciseness of the movements of the lady master"
- I just wanted to thank you for the experience of SADO that I had through your organization.
I am still so impressed by the choreography and dramaturgy of allthe ingredients that formed the experience, from the arrangement of the flowers,the position of the pot, the colours of the sweets to the succession of all thesteps of the ceremony.
But mostly I am still in awe with the beauty and thepreciseness of the movements of the lady master of ceremony and her kindness and willingness to share the moment with a foreigner like me.Watching her I could really feel the moment as tangible as the sweet I ate.
An absolute rareexperience in these busy days.
Thank you for setting up such an organization that makes this possible.Still stunned, greeting heartily,
- Frieda Schneider
- "The experience was really super!"
- We definitely enjoyed ourselves during the kimono-wearing and sado sessions.
The experience gave us a glimpse into the old world of Japan and made us yearn to know more.
We believe that Yanesen was definitely one of the highlights of our whole trip.
The sensei’s were so kind and lovely as they went out of their ways and took the time to explain everything to us.
We had an incredible time and we hope to come back soon!!’’
-Mabel, Justine, Michelle
- "Best experience in Japan"
- I participated in this with my partner (who is not Japanese). It was a course full of Japanese cultural experiences that visitors like, and he and I were very satisfied with it.
The mood was awesome. It was very impressive to see how a tea ceremony is run by someone really knowledgeable. The tea master explained very well about the tea ceremony rituals, and she's also friendly. We loved that we only had to focus on the beauty of such a ceremony, from the sounds to the movements.